1. INFORMATION TO USER
Responsible: Getaday Solutions, S.L., henceforth RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for which the following treatment information is provided.
Goal of treatment:
- Process orders and any type of requests made by the user through any of the contact means that are made available to him.
- Maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations foreseen to carry out the processing are: Remission of commercial and advertising communications by email, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to their products and services, or to their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Send the website’s newsletter.
Data preservation criteria:
Data from commercial transactions will be kept during the legal terms and at the disposal of the competent Administrations (consumer affairs) and the Tax Administration. After this time, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of data or the total destruction of the same unless you accept that we send you commercial information.
Data for conducting advertising and marketing campaigns (receiving commercial information) will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the goal of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation or the total destruction of the data.
- For the collection of data in order to process orders or any type of requests made by the user through any of the contact means that are made available, the legitimacy is based on the online sales contract
- For the rest of purposes the legitimation is based on the consent of the user.
Data communication: : The data will not be transferred to third parties, except in cases of legal obligation.
User Rights: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for any of the purposes for which such consent is collected. You also have the right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing. Finally, you have the right to submit a claim to the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: Postal address: Getaday Solutions, S.L. Camino de la Vega S/N, nave 4 – 19160, Chiloeches (Guadalajara) – Spain. Email: email@example.com
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY GETADAY SOLUTIONS, S.L.
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to attend their requests, by the provider, being the inclusion of data in the remaining fields voluntary. The completion of such data is mandatory for purchases made on the web. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs. If the user wishes also to receive our communications, he should click on the button “I want my order and to receive information”
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and becomes responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever he will make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. If you want us to send you information by email, we inform you that we use Mailchimp to send you our information and that your consent to the processing of data for this purpose includes that you know and accept this international transfer.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
Revised on 05/18/2018